POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pre . . . Fib Beads : Re: pre . . . Fib Beads Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pre . . . Fib Beads
From: yooper
Date: 23 Feb 2001 17:45:43
Message: <3a96e817@news.povray.org>
My question is why would anyone use AOL? Okay, they feed on ignorance, but
then
haven't they been shut down? (Probably run out of Florida...)

***
Shut down ??????  hehe . . . just the opposite I'm afraid . . . but they may
soon add POVray.org as they will soon own EVERYTHING !!!!!

Why use it ? . . . I keep it as a last resort as I am constantly on the road
and
need to be able to access the web from where ever.  If you have any tips on
finding a universal provider that will allow me to access from anywhere . .
.
please pass it on.  I hate it but . . . until i find something better . . .